Your right to privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information you provide us with. We have strict policies and processes in place to ensure your information remains safe.
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding or communicating with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise howsoever. This includes information you provide when you: use our site; register to use our site; subscribe to receive newsletters and marketing (via email) about 42+ (including details about our products, activities and events, details of discounts, voucher codes and offers and campaigns, competitions and other opportunities from us); search for products on our site; place an order for products on our site or submit reviews of our products or services on our site; enter a competition, promotion or survey; and/or when you contact us to report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your title, first and last names, address, country of residence, e-mail address and contact telephone number, a username/alias (and password used therewith to access certain services on our site), date of birth, an address or addresses where you ask us to deliver products you order from us, personal messages you wish to send to recipients of products that you have ordered from us via our site, reviews you submit to our site in relation to products you have purchased from us and/or details relating to why you are corresponding/contacting us. Depending on whether or not you decide to purchase products from us, you may also give us financial and credit card information.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type (e.g. Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and information about the type of device you are using to visit our site (e.g. mobile device, desktop/laptop pc or tablet);
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, pages and items you viewed, searched for or purchased; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, courier service providers, business partners, technical and payment services providers, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) to ensure that our site and the information and/or services we provide to you work effectively and we may receive information about you from them. This will include information that we receive from:
- IBS Logistics GmbH&Co.KG, Benzstrasse 21, 48619 Heek (Westfalen), who are our warehousing and fulfilment provider. They will confirm to us if and when they have despatched to you products that you have ordered from our site. This is so that we can monitor the efficiency of our online shop and the efficiency of our warehousing and fulfilment provider;
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Paying for products purchased via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site, payment for those products is made via credit card or via your PayPal account (at your discretion, depending which option you select when you submit your order to us). Credit card transactions on our site are processed using Paypal as well just without having a Paypal account/ PayPal is a secure online payment gateway operated by PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
- Subscribing to email newsletters and email marketing. If you ask us to keep you up to date, or permit selected third parties to keep you up to date (see “Who we share your information with” below), via email with the latest news and information about 42+, including the products and services that we offer and events we are running, details of product discounts and other products available from our online store that may be of interest to you, details of voucher codes and offers, campaigns, competitions, surveys and other opportunities, then a third party database aggregator we use will gather information to measure and understand and to permit us to measure and understand the effectiveness of the email communications sent to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information as follows:
- to permit you to purchase products via our site and (for such purpose) to enter into contracts with us for the purchase of those products;
- to include your [email address, first name, last name, telephone number and home address] in a database to keep you up to date, or permit selected third parties to keep you up to date (see “Who we share your personal information with” below), with the latest news and information about us, including the products and services that we offer and events we are running, details of product discounts and other products available from our online store that may be of interest to you, details of voucher codes and offers, campaigns, competitions, surveys and other opportunities. This will only happen where you have consented to receiving such news and information (e.g. by ticking the appropriate box on our site) from us. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or you do not want us to pass your details on to selected third parties for the purposes outlined above, please do not tick the relevant box on our site and, if you have ticked the relevant box in the past, please contact us at email@example.com and ask us to cease using your information in this way;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of this site, when you choose to do so (for example, to post reviews of products we have sold to you onto pages of our site);
- if you start the order process via our site, but do not complete it, we may contact you via the email address you submit during the order process to inform you that you have not completed submission of your order and to provide you with a website URL via which you can complete you order, should you wish to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our site, changes to the products and/or services offered via our site and/or changes to the terms and conditions and/or policies shown on our site; and/or
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Other information we collect about you when you contact us and automatically. We will use this information:
- for the purposes of carrying out your requests (for example, to address matters relating to our site and/or the services provided via our site) which you make known to us in electronic communications, written correspondence and/or during telephone calls you make to our customer service number and for the purposes of keeping records of the aforementioned electronic communications, written correspondence and/or telephone calls;
- to carry out analysis (i.e. on a non-anonymous basis) of our customers’ behaviour so that we can understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our website and the effectiveness of our advertising and promotional activities. We will use this analysis to help us optimise our website and our advertising and promotional activities for the future;
- to administer our site and for internal operations. Such internal operations will involve troubleshooting of technical issues that arise in relation to our site; testing of our site following resolution of such technical issues; analysis of statistics arising from the information collected about you (for example, using information gathered by cookies on our site to ascertain whether presenting information in different ways on our site affects the way users of our site navigate its pages) and will only involve the use and/or processing of information in an anonymous form to measure and understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our site (for example, we may collate and analyse aggregate information about the number of people who access our site and go on to purchase products via our site);
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. For information on how we will use information we receive from other sources, please see the explanation above at “Information third parties may collect from you”.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your information with selected third parties:
- Our fulfillment provider IBS Logistics will use third party delivery/courier service provider. When you submit an order for products via our site, we will share with the third party delivery/courier service provider your name; the delivery address specified by you when you ordered products from us;) and any specific delivery instructions you gave to us when you ordered products from us. This is so that the delivery/courier service provider can deliver your order for products to the delivery address you specified when you submitted your order to us;
- Our database aggregator. Where (and only where) you have expressly indicated (e.g. by ticking the relevant box on our site) that you wish to be sent email newsletters, email marketing materials and other information via email, we will share with our database aggregator your [email address, first name, last name, telephone number and home address] to create a database of individuals who have subscribed for these services. We will use this database as we have described above (see “How we use your information”);
Purchasing products from us via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site:
- When you submit an order for products via our site, we will share with the Fulfillment provider IBS Logistics your name; the delivery address specified by you when you ordered products from us;) and any specific delivery instructions you gave to us when you ordered products from us. This is so that the delivery/courier service provider can deliver your order for products to the delivery address you specified when you submitted your order to us;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If 42+ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers and website users will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- If any third party claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their legal rights, including (but not limited to) their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy, we may disclose your identity to that third party and/or to professional advisors instructed by them in relation to those claims; and/or
- In order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Sale or to protect the rights, property, or safety of 42Plus EOOD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the way in which we collect or process your information, please contact us. Similarly, if the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please let us know and we will investigate further to correct any inaccuracies.